The end of the year is upon us. There are exactly 6 Mondays before 2016 arrives. I am 20 days into the 2015 Nablopomo November Challenge. Today’s prompt, “What do you hope happens by the end of this year?”.
Wow. If I think about it as only 6 Mondays. then its not a helluva lot of time. Some of the things I hope happen before the end of this year.
- Complete the Nablopomo November 2015 Challenge.
- I get my results from my course as a PASS.
- I get back to my routine of Zumba classes at least twice per week.
- I complete a basic outline of my “thinking” with regard to my thesis.
- Prepare a content schedule for my blog for 2016.
- Define the goals I want to achieve for 2016 – both career wise and health wise.
6 Mondays? No problem.
What are some of the things you hope to achieve by the end of this year.